Q. What can I do in the library?
Everything from finding a quiet place to research to getting Wi-Fi access. Here is our top list:
- Do research, accessing thousands of full text articles online from our Databases and othe E-Resource LibGuide.
- Read thousands of eBooks online.
- Get research help from the research experts--librarians!
- Check your email.
- Play chess, backgammon or put a puzzle together.
- Browse the Internet.
- Get Wi-Fi access, with places to plug in on the Mezzanine.
- Print out documents from our printers.
- Find a quiet place to study in our large tables where you can spread out or our study carrels.
- Check out, renew or return books.
- Listen to audio on any of our computers--headphones are available--or bring your own.
- Make copies on our copiers.
- Work on your projects using MS Office on library computers.
- Read books from our Spanish language collection.
- Read magazines and newspapers.
- Relax in our lounge area near the main entrance.
- Listen to an audiobook. Our audiobook collection includes a variety of books, including mysteries, histories and classics.
Was this helpful? 0 0